Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
NEW GAME: Grammar Smash English — Gideros Forum

NEW GAME: Grammar Smash English

Hi everyone,

Wobble Monkey Games (Nathan and Simon) are proud to announce their new English grammar game.:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wobblemonkey.grammarsmash

Let us know on the forum what you think, please. Also, Please give us a review and rating, too. You all know it helps.

We would also like to thank the Gideros community for helping us with questions and issues. Many thanks, guys.

+1 -1 (+3 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• Great game! I played it straight through to level 5. Continually playing without getting any input as to how you are doing can get exhausting. Could be good to break the "action" by showing the progress in between levels, and give the option to go back to the main menu (because that will generate revenue).

My Gideros games: www.totebo.com
    +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • simwhisimwhi Member
    edited December 2016
    @totebo Were you playing the arcade mode? There's no feedback in that mode as It just gets progressively quicker, or you just lose. At the end it provides a button to learn

In learn mode we provide feedback between every unit completed.
  • Oh, not sure what mode I played! I hit the "play" button on the splash screen.
    My Gideros games: www.totebo.com
  • simwhisimwhi Member
    edited December 2016
    @totebo. No worries. We're going to add something in the arcade mode to split in any case. Many thanks for your suggestion. It's always good to have a fresh pair of eyes,

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook