Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Two games Zhenged on the appstore - Page 2 — Gideros Forum

Two games Zhenged on the appstore

2»

Comments

• hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
    edited June 2012
    @yvz5, @festival, @deniz

thnx for your feed backs right now still i have to convert two more games after that i will see about polishing or may be new game its confusing at least for me.

:-S

[edit]
    may be doing both things parallel will solve my confusion
    [edit end]

@festival

so the main issue is ad ?

i will see for other ad types (actually just trying leadbolt for android only since last month ) but more likely i will not remove admob unless i can find any good ad network.

actually personally i dont think so ads are that much bad user can easily ignores this although not every one. it is upto them.

:)

• @hgvyas123 Hi! You got me wrong with ads. I meant the ad banner hides a major game play area in your game. When I touch the lower area to adjust my player I can touch the ad banner by accident. A solution would be make the ad banner at the top and move the game area to the bottom
    "It works! Ship it!"
  • ahh now got that point actually i had added the functionality to move the entire screen and adjust as you fill good just touch on screen not the player or princess and drag.

:)