Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Physics, Touch events, Movement — Gideros Forum

Physics, Touch events, Movement

NunoPTNunoPT Member
edited May 2013 in General questions
Hi guys, as some of you already know, I'm moving from corona to Gideros, and I'm trying to apply physics to single objects, but I dont really get it how to do it, it's so different from corona. And the same for touch events for movement etc.. I'm really loving Gideros, I'm building a new platform game that you have to climb like a tower game and has some RPG elements in the middle , in corona was a nightmare because the camera controls are awful, at least for me and I couldn't get the support i needed. I've seen the code at http://www.giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/473/let039s-jump-d#Item_10 and its pretty much what i want to do, but I don't understand most of the code lol damn :<, I've tried following the Gideros developer guide but I'm still new, still have some difficulties, is there any tutorial that you can recommend that can help on this? Sorry for the long post and a big hug for the community !

Comments