Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
StartApp - ad network — Gideros Forum

StartApp - ad network

hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
edited August 2013 in General questions
any one has used startApp looks much impressive from article http://www.droidiser.com/2013/07/review-startapp-android-monetization-program.html want to know more if any one knows about it plz share info

Comments

• The prices they are paying per install seems really kind of low.
    Then probably you should better go with HeyZap or AdBuddiz. The latter seems to offer even up to 1$ per install.
  • hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
    edited August 2013
    there is slight difference between them in heyzap they show ads in my game and if user clicks on ad and downloads the game or app i will get paid while in startApp it has nothing to do with ad if i get 100 downloads means i can get paid by few dollars nothing with ads
  • @hgvyas123 oh I see, so they have completely different revenue model.
    Still they need to earn on something, and what they do:
    Partial SDK Integration:
    This integration creates a 1x1 icon at the user's home screen and changes the home page of the stock Android browser.

Seem too intrusive for me :)

+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • Hi,

This is Clara from Adbuddiz :)

Sorry for joining a bit late, but I just wanted to clarify - With AdBuddiz, you are paid each time you generate installs for our advertisers, and most of the time it’s between $1 - $4 per install (it depends on several parameters like the country of the install, the device it was installed on, etc). Some campaigns also pay per impression. Our latest SDK also allows our developers to get CPM campaigns, allowing our developers to receive the highest revenue possible.

User experience is a high priority and our primary focus is providing high quality visuals. With our integration system, you have the ability to choose exactly where in your app you want to display the ad (at times which will not interrupt the user experience) and how often you want the ads to be displayed.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.