Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Dependency files missing while building in Android studio? — Gideros Forum

Dependency files missing while building in Android studio?

saeyssaeys Member
edited June 2015 in General questions
Hi all,
Currently when I want to build a project from Android Studio, the build fails with a lot of errors like
error: cannot find symbol variable GiderosApplication
etc

It's in the .java file where the system cannot resolve symbol 'player', 'GiderosApplication', and such. Is it some kind of dependency file/s that gone missing during the android export from Gideros?

(The gideros.jar file and jni folder wasn't copied during the android studio import, I copied them manually into the project import root folder but it didn't help.)

I've successfully been able to build previous versions of my project before, as well as several gideros example projects. While trying to resolve the error today I tried to build one of the previously imported projects in android studio, and it also built successfully - the symbols in the .java code seemed to be resolved correctly.
I also tried to export one of the gideros example projects, got the same errors as described above.

Comments