Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Money + Business: Essentials for Creative Entrepreneurs (Free : Streaming live now) — Gideros Forum

Money + Business: Essentials for Creative Entrepreneurs (Free : Streaming live now)

MellsMells Guru
edited October 2012 in Relax cafe
Hi community,

there is a live workshop currently streaming at CreativeLive.com by Ramit Sethi.
This is a 3 day workshop, each day is visible for free (stream loops) until the next day.

Content

1. The first day (over) was about personal finance. I didn't link it yesterday because some people might have found it too off-topic (but I believe this is essential).
  2. The second day (currently streaming) is about how to price your services better, how to raise your rates, how to find new customers and referrals, etc...
  3. The last day will be about how to find your way to a job that you like, how to negotiate your salary, how to compensate form a lack of experience when you apply to a job, etc...
Warning : Ramit Sethi delivers unconventional advices.
Some people love it, some people hate it. Some people hate him, nobody likes brutal honesty.

Don't get defensive because of his website's name (I will teach you to be rich) I know how it feels I thought it was a scam at first.
This is not about being rich (in the financial way) but about living a rich life and developing the resources to reach that level of fulfillment.
There is no doubt that he knows how to market his products but the most important in my opinion is that he delivers real value (and mostly for free - but I bought his product and I'm satisfied with my investment).

At least, take a quick look

I had no bias before I started reading his materials, I applied his free advices and made money from it.
I link it here because for me it worked to an extent that I couldn't expect, whatever people say.
If you hate it, then don't watch (and please you don't need to write here about it).

But at least give it a try, take some time to study it.

The second day will be streamed for 10 hours still, I believe, so don't hesitate to watch when you have some time and see how you can benefit from it.

Watch live

here is the link again : Money + Business: Essentials for Creative Entrepreneurs (Streaming live now)

Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with any linked site. I assume each forum member is responsible enough to evaluate himself if he can benefit from the video or not.
twitter@TheWindApps Artful applications : The Wind Forest. #art #japan #apps