Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Developer Needed To Finish App (Paid) — Gideros Forum

Developer Needed To Finish App (Paid)

ljp1203ljp1203 Member
edited February 2013 in General questions
Hi everyone!

I need some special assistance from developers on here.

If I haven't introduced myself to everyone, my name is Landon. I am 16 years old.

With my app getting closer to release, the more challenging it is getting. With school and my baby brother's birthday coming up (turning 4), it's been really difficult for me to learn LUA and Objective-C parts for my app.

I wanted to know if someone would be willing to either finish the app for me, or help finish the app with me, as I want to also learn at the same time, so if I want to develop an app in the future, I can use the skills I learned.

I am using WAX by @bowerandy which would provide the iOS UI elements to our app. That is the part that is confusing me and I don't have the time now to figure out how to use it. Our app also needs to communicate with a BaaS, backend-server to allow users to sign up and do things with other users. I am trying to use Parse.

This is app is intended to be a Social/Travel app that allows users to plan Vacations, Nights Out, Parties, etc with others while keeping it private, instead of using Facebook or texting so many people and making it messy.

So you would need skills in the range of:
-Objective-C
-RESTful API
-Awesome Developer! :)

What features I would like:
-User Login/Sign Up
-Location Sharing
-Chatting <---- MUST
-Notification
-ETC.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount to have this done as it is almost or about 50% done.

I am good with Photoshop so I could provide you with the visuals I would like.

If anyone is interested, you can contact me through:
Messaging me on the forums
Email: ljp1203@optonline.net

I will fill you in on specifics, if you are interested!

I am located in the United States.

Also, it would be best if I could have this done before June, if it takes that long, as that's when people would start planning vacations and other events!

Thanks and hope someone can help make my app come to life!
-Landon

(below are screenshots of what are done now)
image.png
640 x 960 - 348K
image (1).png
640 x 960 - 216K
image (2).png
640 x 960 - 240K

JLS
Lead Coder and Designer
+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments