Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Newbie help :-) — Gideros Forum

Newbie help :-)

cnmeyer1980cnmeyer1980 Member
edited February 2013 in General questions
Hi guys,

I hope you're all well.

Right then, I'm taking a huge step here and breaking away from drag and drop development into the world of Gilderos.

For the last couple of years I've been using Gamesalad, which as a designer with little coding skills, has been fantastic, however, now I'm taking the step to actually learn a new package and Gilderos seems like a cool kit to learn.

The only downside is I'm now a newbie again..... argh, and if I'm totally honest, I really have no clue of where to start.

So, I'm calling out to the community to see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Like everyone else, I'm here to create fantastic an original games (I've loads of ideas) however, as I'm 100%new to everything gilderos has to offer, I know I'm going to have to take baby steps.

I'm wondering if there are any templates of tutorials for simple little games where I can see how Gilderos works, I'm not going to pump out re-skinned games, however templates tutorials and examples are a fantastic way to start.

I've had a look around and I'm sure I've totally missed an obvious tutorial/templates section on the forum, however, if anyone can help me out with any examples, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks again everyone, and I'm looking forward to being able to contribute to the forum as and when I get the hang of it all.

Cheers
Chris

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments