Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Deployment settings iOS/Android — Gideros Forum

Deployment settings iOS/Android

RadieselRadiesel Member
edited November 2012 in General questions
Hi folks,
I just did not find any documentation on the project settings for deployment. Since I am currently in the stage of adding GameCenter to my game (which is working, btw), I always have to enter the BundleID in Xcode when deploying my App.

My questions, is there any kind of documentation about the Gideros .gproj file? Can I setup BundleID in Gideros and/or any kind of graphic assets (Icons, etc.) needed for final App, or do I always have to adjust/add that when creating a new App?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Comments

• you can use gideros player for the rapid testing purpose with ur own bundle id or while exporting the project check export assets only checkbox

about setting bundle id from gproj i dont think so it is possible but u can edit the template of xcode project which is inside the app

:)
  • Ah, I thought asset export only means you export the graphic/sounds/etc assets only. So even code changes would be affected by export if I check "export assets only"?

If that's the case, that's what I was looking for.

Thanks!
    Michael
  • hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
    Accepted Answer
    Ah, I thought asset export only means you export the graphic/sounds/etc assets only. So even code changes would be affected by export if I check "export assets only"?

If that's the case, that's what I was looking for.

Thanks!
    Michael
    yes assets means all the gfx,sfx as well as all the lua files

:)
  • That's it. Many thanks!
    Michael