Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Gideros Studio and Mavericks 10.9 works fine — Gideros Forum

Gideros Studio and Mavericks 10.9 works fine

ianchiaianchia Member
edited October 2013 in User experience
Happy to report that my initial tests with my toolchain including Gideros Studio all works fine under OSX 10.9 general release. (FWIW, VMWare Fusion 5 also seems to be quite happy running a range of work VMs from Debian to Win7 Pro, unlike the upgrade from 10.7 to 10.8).

Just in case anyone was wondering… (I would though strongly suggest cloning your main drive using Carbon Copy Cloner and checking the backup is a fully bootable drive because doing anything drastic.) In my case, I made a clean install of 10.9 on a spare external to test with my tools and will mostly likely leave it for a week in case other folk report incompatibilities.

Note: @atilim - Although Mavericks has a new multiple desktop screen thingy going on, the bug in Gideros Studio where scrolling does not advance the line numbers of the lua file if the Studio's window is NOT on monitor one is still present. This doesn't bother me because I don't use the Studio as my IDE, but thought you'd probably want to know anyway.

Best,

- Ian
+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook