Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
No Examples Work. Nothing Renders. No 3D Scene editor 64Bit Windows10 09/25/2021 — Gideros Forum

No Examples Work. Nothing Renders. No 3D Scene editor 64Bit Windows10 09/25/2021

When I loaded Gideros there was a 3D view.
But the window as blinding 1990s white so I chose a new theme, BOOP, there went the 3D view, gone into the void
. Then I tried to run the examples, 3D animation, A button, Drawing shapes, the horse, the dice, Tile map,
Nothing, just a big blank player window everytime. Restarted Gideros several times...nothing, no 3D view, no player rendering of anything. Basic tutorial hello world and shapes scripts...nothing.
Ran it in as Admin, ran it with compatibility settings troubleshooter...nothin'.

Oh, got the starfield particles demo working...once but not the second time.

Be back after a restart, we'll see what happens.
Tagged:

Comments

• hgy29hgy29 Maintainer
    I am not sure what the problem is with the demo not working, but Gideros never had a 3D view. Are you talking about the 2D image viewer ?

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • Yeah My bad, I must have imagined that 3D view, been a long day of opening game engines.

Turns out after the player is open the itsty bitsy tiny play arrow needs hitting to make the action happen. After rebooting, uninstalling, and reinstalling I figured that out, it's working fine now.

Sorry for the false alarm. You can kill this thread.